Sport and leisure
Sports City Bocholt
Bocholt is a city of sport! Whether club sport, in groups or individually, there are many ways to be active and fit in Bocholt.
All the Bocholt sports clubs organised in the Stadt-Sport-Verband are listed below in alphabetical order. For information on sporting activities, please click on the club name. Information on clubs that do not maintain a homepage can be found in the brochure "Sport in Bocholt" (see download).
Bocholt sports clubs from A-Z
- Broschüre "Sport in Bocholt" pdf 3,16 MB
- Broschüre "Sport in Bocholt" (pdf 3,16 MB) download
- Richtlinie zur Förderung des Sport in der Stadt Bocholt pdf 529,42 kB
- Richtlinie zur Förderung des Sport in der Stadt Bocholt (pdf 529,42 kB) download
- Hallenordnung für die Sporthallen der Stadt Bocholt pdf 19,31 kB
- Hallenordnung für die Sporthallen der Stadt Bocholt (pdf 19,31 kB) download
Sport and leisure locations at a glance
On the city map you can find sports, play and leisure facilities in Bocholt.
This is how it works:
- Confirm the link, then a city map opens.
- Select and activate a topic category from the layer list (right), e.g."Sport and play". Interesting places are then displayed on the map.
- Click on an individual icon to get detailed information.
Video: Sport in Bocholt
Bocholt is a sports town with a wide range of sports and activities and - let yourself be inspired!
Video: Bocholt City Run
The Bocholt City Run in May each year brings thousands of athletes and fans to their feet.
The course leads through the beautiful city centre of Bocholt. Cheered on by fans, it is an unforgettable experience.
Sign up, be there!
Bocholt city run
Speed through Bocholt's city centre in May.
Bocholt Half Marathon
The Bocholt Half Marathon starts at the beginning of September.
Bocholt Aasee Triathlon
In June, the starting signal is given for the Aasee Triatlohn.
Bocholt New Year's Eve Run
Lace up your running shoes again at the end of the year.
Calendar of events
Select the genre "Sport" in the events calendar to see all sporting events.
Volunteering in sport
Sport lives from volunteering. The Freiwilligenagentur Bocholt connects people who want to become volunteers with clubs that are looking for volunteers.