The City Management has the task of increasing the attractiveness of Bocholt's city centre and keeping it lively in order to attract flows of customers and visitors to the city centre and thus achieve a revitalisation of the city in economic and cultural terms. The implementation is based on a marketing concept. This involves traders, service providers, restaurateurs, the centre management of Neutorplatz and Shopping Arkaden, the city administration (especially urban planning) and politics. The city management in Bocholt also takes over the management of the real estate and location associations (ISG) Altstadt Bocholt e.V. and Ravardiviertel e.V. Together with the aforementioned partners, developed concepts and resulting projects, campaigns and events are implemented.
Vacancy management is an essential component of city management. This primarily involves establishing contact between prospective tenants and property owners in Bocholt's city centre. Potential tenants are actively acquired. A comprehensive city centre exposé has been compiled to support this. Business premises for rent are displayed in the commercial property exchange.
News from the City Management
- Flächenmanagementkonzept 2.0_2018 pdf 7,20 MB
- Flächenmanagementkonzept 2.0_2018 (pdf 7,20 MB) download
- Innenstadtexposé_20.07.2023 pdf 13,11 MB
- Innenstadtexposé_20.07.2023 (pdf 13,11 MB) download
- Hinweise & Ansprechpartner Stadt Bocholt pdf 267,36 kB
- Hinweise & Ansprechpartner Stadt Bocholt (pdf 267,36 kB) download