The city of Bocholt endeavours to make its websites and mobile applications accessible without barriers. The declaration on the state of accessibility is required by the Disability Equality Act (BGG NRW).
Status of compatibility with the requirements
The website www.bocholt.de is largely but not yet fully accessible. The requirements of BITV 2.0 are largely met.
At the moment, the following functions are supported:
- Sufficient contrasts (contrast "on" and "off" adjustable).
- Enlarge and reduce font/display: Enlargement of the page display with common browsers is done with "CTRL" and "+" for Windows and with "cmd" and "+" for Apple.
- The contents of the website automatically adapt to the screen size of the device used (responsive web design).
- Logical structure and structuring of the content
- Alternative texts for images
- Read-aloud function on the browser side
- Information about the content and navigation is not available in German sign language.
- Subtitles, audio description and full text alternative for videos
- No synchronous subtitles are available for recorded videos. The videos are only used as a supplementary form of presentation and in some cases only contain additional information. Basic relevant information is provided in accessible text form.
- Not all documents and forms are responsive. All forms and documents are gradually adapted and transferred into an accessible form.
- Cartography within the website
- Editorial content (partial)