Recreation on the doorstep
The popular and extensive local recreation area with its bathing bay offers a varied range of sports and leisure activities.
Lake Aa is connected to the city centre on foot or by bicycle. There is much to discover.
- Bathing bay with restaurant (please note bathing rules)
- Aasee leisure complex
- with mountain bike and skating course
- Climbing wall
- Mini-pitch for handball, basketball, football
- Miniature golf
- Boule alley
- Low-ropes climbing garden
- Building playground
- Large children's playground
- Circular hiking trail (approx. 3 km), suitable for walking or jogging, nature trail
- Surfing bay
- Barbecue hut with seating
- Camper van pitches
- Ideal for jogging: 3-km circular path around the lake
The Bocholter Aasee leisure plan gives you an overview of all the activities around the Aasee.
Leisure plan Bocholter Aasee
City centre and shopping
Bocholt's city centre is only one kilometre away and easily accessible on foot or by bike.
Textile Museum and TextileWorks
Learn more about the history of Bocholt in the 20th century. In the age of industrialisation, the textile industry boomed here.
Who will throw the next "strike" in the bowling centre at Aasee?
Freizeitanlage Aasee e.V.
Information from the operator Freizeitanlage Aasee e.V..
The WoMo Park Bocholt between the Textile Museum and the Aasee offers numerous parking spaces.