When clicking the language function, a connection with Google is established and your personal data is forwarded to Google!

Reset language

Citizens' Advice Bureau

How can we help you?

Whether you need your identity card, registration certificate, police clearance certificate or passport, we will be happy to help you at the Bürgerbüro on Neutorplatz.

Please make sure to book an appointment before your visit. This is quick and easy via our online appointment booking service. We also offer the opportunity to visit us every Friday without a fixed appointment.


Frequent topics

How do I get a registration certificate or fishing licence?

You can currently apply for these services in writing. Please enclose the informal application for the requested service and the fee in cash in the envelope with your address and telephone number.

For a registration certificate (9 Euro fee), please state what the certificate should contain.

NEW: From now on, you can also apply for the simple and extended registration certificate online. Please use the following links:

Simple registration certificate

Extended registration certificate

For a new fishing licence , please add the certificate of inspection from the district of Borken and a recent passport photo. We will call you for collection!

Important note: It is currently not possible to apply for a certificate of good conduct in writing. Please make an appointment if you need a certificate of good conduct.