The first address for proper disposal
Since 1997, the recycling centre on Schaffeldstraße has enjoyed great popularity. Up to 1000 visitors use it daily for the proper disposal of recyclables and problem waste. Our expert staff will support you in all disposal matters. Below you will find a lot of interesting information about visiting the recycling centre.
What do I have to pay attention to during delivery?
If you would like to dispose of waste directly at the Bocholt recycling centre, you need to take a few things into account:
- The recycling centre accepts waste from private households that accumulates there in small quantities .
- Only those who pay waste disposal fees in Bocholt are entitled to use it. Please take your identity card with you when you visit the recycling centre.
- Pre-sort the waste according to materials when loading the vehicle. We reserve the right to turn away large quantities of unsorted waste.
- Bring helpers with you for unloading! Of course we are happy to help you, but during busy periods our employees do not always have time to help you unload.
- For a smooth process and for your own safety, please follow the instructions of the staff on site.
Tip: Use the less busy days of Wednesday and Thursday for your visit!
What kind of waste can be handed in?
|Old files||e.g. paper that must be disposed of in accordance with data protection law||Disposal liable to costs!|
|Used fats||e.g. old cooking oil, deep-frying oil
Attention: No motor oil
|Old clothes / shoes||e.g. usable clothing, bedding, shoes
Attention: No rags, no fabric remnants.
|Deliver in a sealed old clothes bag or rubbish bag!|
e.g. newspapers, magazines, cardboard, cartons, books, brochures
||e.g. stones, clinker bricks, tiles
Attention: No eternit, no mixed construction waste, no plasterboard
|Maximum quantity: 0.5 cbm|
|CDs / DVDs
||Please note: No floppy disks, no music cassettes, no video cassettes.||Please without packaging and wrapping|
||e.g. disused electrical and cooling appliances of all kinds
Attention: No night storage heaters
|Please return unpacked. Batteries / rechargeable batteries must be removed beforehand and handed in separately.|
|Illuminants / fluorescent tubes
||e.g. energy-saving lamps, fluorescent tubes and LED lamps
Please note: No light bulbs, no halogen lamps.
|Please handle with care and do not break!|
||e.g. tree and shrub cuttings
Attention: No lawn cuttings, no grass ploughs, no tree roots, no tree trunks
|Maximum quantity: 2 cbm, diameter up to 8 cm, length up to 1.5 metres|
||e.g. filled with sales packaging made of plastic, tinplate, aluminium, composite material
Please note: No non-packaging materials such as laundry baskets or children's toys.
|Maximum quantity per delivery: 20 sacks|
|Wood (furniture wood)
||e.g. furniture, furniture parts that count as bulky waste (e.g. cupboard, table, chair)||Maximum quantity: 2 cbm, please cut into boards|
|Wood (construction timber)
||e.g. natural and varnished wood, chipboard
Attention: No railway sleepers, no impregnated wood from outside, no plasterboard
|Maximum annual quantity: 1 cbm|
||e.g. bottle corks made of natural cork
Attention: No plastic corks, no crown corks
||e.g. hard plastics made of PE and PP (e.g. laundry baskets, garden chairs)
Attention: No construction waste
||e.g. ferrous metals, non-ferrous metals, aluminium, scrap metal, cables|
||e.g. paints, varnishes, solvents, adhesives, acids, alkalis, rechargeable batteries, batteries, medicines, aerosol cans with contents, pesticides, poisonous / oily waste, cleaning agents, thermometers
Please note: No explosive problem waste (e.g. fireworks).
|Hand in at the problem waste collection point at the recycling centre. Do not mix! Leave in the original packaging! For larger quantities, call the waste advice centre beforehand!|
||Non-recyclable waste from private households: e.g. renovation waste, wallpaper remnants, PVC, plastic strips, plastic cisterns, curtains, rags, household waste.
Attention: No building materials
Maximum quantity: 1 cbm or 100 kg
||Attention: No paper prints, no negatives, no photos|
||e.g. bulky inventory (e.g. chairs, tables, upholstered furniture, plastic garden furniture, bulky toys, mattresses, upholstery, skis, tents)
Attention: No car parts, no components
Wooden furniture: see -> Wood
Maximum quantity: 2 cbm
||e.g. carpets of all kinds, carpet tiles
Attention: No PVC
Maximum quantity: 50 m² carpet area
How much will disposal cost me?
A fee must be paid for the delivery of residual waste. The maximum quantity is 1 cbm.
The fee for the disposal of residual waste:
- Quantity up to 200 litres or 20 kilograms: 5 euros
- Quantity up to 500 litres or 50 kilograms: 10 euros
- Quantity up to 1000 litres or 100 kilograms: 15 euros
Payment can be made in cash or by EC card at the automatic pay station.
How does bulky waste disposal work?
- Please bring a completed bulky waste card with you. If you are making your own delivery, please fill in the BLUE box.
- The quantity is limited to 2 cbm of non-recyclable bulky waste, such as upholstered furniture, plastic chairs, paddling pools.
- Large-volume waste such as cupboards and chests of drawers must be broken down into "board form".
- Bring helpers, as the staff at the recycling centre cannot help unload every vehicle.
- Only bulky waste from private households in Bocholt is accepted.