Where to put cardboard and paper?
Whether it's the exercise book, the detective story, the daily newspaper or the cardboard box from the mail order business - paper accompanies us through everyday life. This everyday product can be recycled very well. Learn more about proper disposal here.
How can I dispose of paper?
- Paper bin: The most convenient option is the household paper bin. The paper bin is emptied every four weeks.
- Paper containers: You will find container sites with glass and paper containers at around 100 locations in the Bocholt municipal area.
- Recycling centre: In addition to paper, you can also hand in unshredded large-volume cardboard boxes at the recycling centre.
How can I dispose of files in a data-protection-safe manner?
Paper that must be disposed of in accordance with data protection law can be handed in at the recycling centre for a fee . The papers can remain in the folder. A maximum quantity of 50 folders is accepted. Payment is made on site at the automatic pay station either in cash or by EC card.
- up to 10 folders: 5 euros
- up to 25 folders: 10 euros
- up to 50 folders: 20 Euro
Please enquire in advance at the recycling centre for quantities over 25 fold ers.