NRW Reinvigoration Pact
Together against poverty
Across Germany, prices for energy and food are rising. The reason for this is not least the Russian war of aggression. The economic effects are being felt in this country particularly by people on low incomes and social infrastructure facilities.
In order to help the people in North Rhine-Westphalia, the state government has made around 150 million euros available as part of the "Strengthening Pact of North Rhine-Westphalia - Together Against Poverty", in addition to the measures taken by the federal government.
For the period from January to December 2023, the city of Bocholt has been granted support in the amount of 303,849 euros . These funds are to be used to support social infrastructure facilities in the Bocholt municipal area upon application to the city of Bocholt, based on the following distribution principles.
Frequently asked questions
Who is eligible to apply?
What are the eligibility requirements?
What is funded and how much?
How and when can I submit an application?
- Application for a grant from the "Stärkungspakt NRW" (North Rhine-Westphalia's strengthening pact) pdf 131,24 kB
- Application for a grant from the "Stärkungspakt NRW" (North Rhine-Westphalia's strengthening pact) (pdf 131,24 kB) download
- Annex 1 - Needs assessment pdf 120,99 kB
- Annex 1 - Needs assessment (pdf 120,99 kB) download
- Annex 4 - Proof of use by third parties pdf 140,10 kB
- Annex 4 - Proof of use by third parties (pdf 140,10 kB) download
The municipal procedure for passing on the equity payments from the state of North Rhine-Westphalia to third parties has been determined by resolution of the Bocholt city council (bill 89/2023).
Further information on the directive can be found in the accompanying information from the Ministry.