Where to put the waste glass?
Glass products have become an indispensable part of our households. Container glass can be recycled very well and thus resources can be conserved. But not everything that is transparent is suitable for recycling. Read here what you need to know about glass and where you can find your nearest glass container.
For the disposal of used glass from private households, glass containers are available at around 100 locations in the city area.
What do I do with coloured glass?
Other coloured glass, such as red disposable bottles or blue perfume bottles, belong in the green glass.
Brown, green and white bottles are sorted and placed in the respective glass containers.
Important tips for disposal
- Please throw in bottles sorted by colour!
- Please note the drop-off times: weekdays 7 am to 12 pm and 2 pm to 7 pm.
- Please do not place any waste next to the containers
- Please only throw in container glass (see below).
- Containers must be emptied , please also remove any leftovers.
- Please rinse honey jars before depositing them.