Women's Finance Fair "Woman Work & Money
Do you regularly negotiate your salary with confidence? Do you actually know exactly how much pension you will receive one day? Are you well insured against life risks such as illness or divorce? Find out more at the "Woman Work & Money" fair, organised by the Catholic Women's Community of Germany (Kfd) in cooperation with the city of Bocholt.
Tickets also available at the box office
Tickets for the Women's Finance Fair will also be available at the box office on 17 June.
Be financially independent, build assets, invest in shares, negotiate your salary with confidence, be secure and be successful! The Women's Fair offers visitors tools to achieve these goals.
Look forward to an exciting day where you and your professional and financial goals will take centre stage! Be inspired and inspired by top-class and interesting speakers.
The highlights: The financial expert and founder of "herMoney" Anne E. Conelly will open our event with her lecture "This is how financial independence works!"! We are also looking forward to Helma Sick, financial columnist for "Brigitte", and her talk "A man is not an old-age provision!".
The fair is organised by the Kfd in cooperation with the city of Bocholt.
The following topics and workshops are also on the programme:
Lectures (without registration):
- "This is how financial independence works!"
with Anne E. Connelly
- "A man is not an old-age provision"
with Helma Sick
- Panel discussion: How can politics ensure fair wages?
- "Success Cocktail!" - Success begins in the mind and is not a product of chance
with Barbara Baratie
- Pitfalls in partnership - avoiding risks through legal protection
with Gudula Kruse (registration required)
Workshops (registration required!):
- Because I am worth it - Negotiations for women with Magdalena Schürmann
- Introduction to ETFs with Barbara Rück
- Vision Board / Vision Workshop - Guiding Principles for Planning, Goals and Future Actions with Katrin Liebert
- Budget management in times of crisis with Beate Dünnebacke
- "Starting tomorrow, I'm the boss!" - Setting up a business made easy with Ulrike Wegener and Annette Zumdick
- How to start a private pension scheme with Barbara Rück
- Understanding Sustainable Investments with Christiane Lauer and Friederike Fuchs
- Work Life Balance with Katharina Hülsken
- Confident and strong in job interviews with Sonja Schaten
- Business Fashion: "How to show my value through clothes".
Catering: On this day, you can eat at the food truck of the Potatoheroes with unusual, guaranteed sustainable french fries creations & flakäs - a vegetarian alternative to the kebab. The Kaffeetuctuc will also spoil you with high-quality coffee specialities. Food is not included in the price.
Participation fee: 28 € (24 € for kfd members)